Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Week 11

His Boy to Ride (Naughty Or Nice Season Two)His Boy to Ride by Jamie Luther
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how Orson is just trying to get out of the storm and he falls into such a very special met up. I love how Gentry is aware of his wants even though it is hard. I love Gentry's family and how caring and accepting they are. I would really love to see if the other brothers have a story some day.

View all my reviews Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)Hardwood by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very special little story of Everette learning to be his authentic self. I was so ready for him to just be open with his friends. Watson is a patient person but he also has to think about his own happiness. I love the way the story turns out.
I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Snuggle SeasonSnuggle Season by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This seems like such a sweet and easy story. There is some momentary angst and worry between Wes and Adam but for the most part it is really just a story of falling and love and meeting each other's needs. I love the idea that sometimes people have to chart their own corse to happiness.
I listened to the audio version and it was so well done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment