Sunday, July 24, 2022

Week 28 and 29.

 

Aaron's Awakening (Maine Men #6)Aaron's Awakening by K.C. Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love how Dean and Aaron really friend their way into a relationship. This story is sweet and low angst. I love how they just enjoy each other's company. I also like that Dean is brave enough to give things a chance despite things that happened in the past. They bring out great things in each other.
I listened to the audio version and really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews LifelineLifeline by K.C. Wells
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Charlie had to make some hard decisions in his life and hasn't really done much for himself for years. Daniel is just getting settled. And as they come together things really develop nicely for each of them. I also like how their friends are so supportive of both men. This was a fun story and an easy read.

View all my reviews Lemon Chiffon (Little Cakes #2)Lemon Chiffon by Pepper North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how Bear makes Daisy feel safe from the beginning in different situations. He also respects her position as a business owner. I like much respect they have for each other. I like the way the way that we also got to see the interaction with the other littles. This is a sweet story of two people coming together.

View all my reviews Mr. UptightMr. Uptight by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There were times when I got frustrated at both of these men and the way that neither one of them was being honest about their feelings. But you could also respect their history both personally and the interaction with each other. The road to a relationship was rocky and put to the test but I love that in the end they worked it out and were strong for it.
I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews A Monumental Love (Destination Daddies Season Two)A Monumental Love by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really love how Nigel's mom is the catalyst to get things moving and then also benefits from the changes in her son's life. I appreciated the fact that both men are attracted to each other before they even know anything about the other. I also love the fact that Omar is willing to make the changes necessary to be a part of Nigel's life. A great addition the Destination Daddies series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment