Saturday, July 16, 2022

Weeks 26 and 27

 I was traveling for the last two weeks so I had a bit more reading time.  But, all my walking steps were taken with others so no audio books were finished.  But back to work on Monday so I should soon be back to "normal" so lots of audio book listening while doing my morning walk and driving back and forth to work and a small amount of time for reading books before I fall asleep at the end of a tiring work day.  



Crazy Little Thing Cold Love (Destination Daddies Season Two)Crazy Little Thing Cold Love by Colette Davison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the way these two men both go in not necessarily looking for long term or even being sure of what they were looking for. I like how Jude decides to be honest with Kasper from the start. I also like the way that Kasper makes it clear that there is nothing wrong with the boy helping out his Daddy. I like how you can see the romance build between the two of them. I also like the reality that just being together doesn't magically make Jude's nightmares and flashback's go away.This story really has some depth to it. Very enjoyable.

View all my reviews Agrippa My Heart (Destination Daddies Season Two)Agrippa My Heart by J.P. Sayle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the connection these two have really from the beginning. We see that Patrick's story starts out with a bad situation. Work also continues to bring trouble. I like how Akker wants to be there for Patrick in what ever ways he can. This was a great story of two men finding their way together and building a life together.

 

View all my reviews A Famous Little Fourth of July (Holidays at Rawhide Ranch #13)A Famous Little Fourth of July by Allie Belle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like the fact that Brock has been acting honorably this whole time as he cares for Kyra. Their relationship moves quickly but they already have an established relationship in many ways. I love Brock's care for her. I also loved the fact that she stood up for herself as well. A great addition to this series.

 

View all my reviews His Boy to Heal (Naughty or Nice Season Two)His Boy to Heal by Rheland Richmond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the fact that both men were both are attracted to each both through the app and in real life. There are misunderstandings but they also work through them. Laney is so cute and it was great to see them both building a relationship with her as well. I love how the story has a couple of chapters at the end that let you jump forward to see their lives progressing together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment