Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Week 24 and 25

Mate (Forbidden Desires, #3)Mate by Piper Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love how feisty Matthieu is from the beginning. He really is the catalyst for so much change not just in the lives of Geoffry and Ian but also for dragons everywhere. I love all the new characters we got to meet in this story. There is so much to love in this story and I’m glad there will be more stories involving this world.
I listened to the audio version and loved it very much.

View all my reviews A Flirty Little Father's Day (Holidays at Rawhide Ranch)A Flirty Little Father's Day by Maggie Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This story is pretty low angst. Brooke is there to help out and her friend and runs into Lawson pretty much literally. They hit it off and things move quickly. This story is a easy ready and fun. It focuses more on the dungeon side of the ranch instead of the littles side. You also get to visit with old friends in this story.

View all my reviews A Pancakes Kind of Morning (One of Those Days, #2)A Pancakes Kind of Morning by M.A. Innes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is just cute and sweet from the beginning. When Elliott is taking to his best friend they are overheard. And it turns out well because it gives James the idea to approach Elliott. From there they beginning to work out their relationship. This story was a great relaxing read.

View all my reviews Love at First Sighting (Destination Daddies Season Two)Love at First Sighting by Chloe Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how these two find each other and how perfect they are for each other. They hit it off from the beginning and are a good fit for each other. I like how both of them come to a similar conclusion at the same time. They are so sweet.

View all my reviews Beat of Their Own Drum (Replay, #3)Beat of Their Own Drum by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the arch of this story. Archer cares for all the members of the band but has concerns especially for Jude and his destructive behavior. He is willing to bring back his past. I also appreciate how Bennett is willing to put his feeling out there. I also like how Jude’s needs are always taken into consideration. These three blend so well together. It is a very strong story on it’s own and blended into the series as well.
I listened to the audio version and it was very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment