Sunday, July 30, 2023

Week 30, 2023

 It has been a really hot week here in Florida so sitting inside and reading seems like a good idea.  If only I didn't have to go to work each day I would get so much more read.  I do enjoy listening to my audio books when taking my work in the morning before work or when driving alone.  I'm also still working on the Coastal Magic Convention Reading Challenge. #CMCon24, #CMCon24Reading Challenge.  So here's what I accomplished this week.  


The Secret (Love in O'Leary #3)The Secret by May Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a story were two people at the same time have a lot in common and no common ground. All of this leads to a lot of fun but also some touch moments as both men have to decide what their priorities are and what it means to be together. I found the conclusion of the story very satisfying. I listened to the audio version and it was really well done.

View all my reviews Snuggled Inn (Burrowing Hearts, #3)Snuggled Inn by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story packs so much into the covers. The burrowing season is different from beginning to end. We see them slowly building their relationship and just when things heat up they really heat up. The story moves quickly from there but it is very satisfying. I love the way their story concludes. I also feel like there is so more to come. I listened to the audio version and it is very well done.

View all my reviews The Foreman and the Drifter (Farthingdale Ranch #1)The Foreman and the Drifter by Jackie North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like how you can see the growth in both of these men. I was so glad that we see that Jamie is honest from the very beginning. You can understand Leland’s feelings as he sorts through them. All of these really makes you feel invested in the budding relationship. Story was well done. Can’t wait to read more of this series. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews Featherbed (Vino & Veritas, #1)Featherbed by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is a lot of humor in this story starting with the meet cute of chickens gone astray. Both men start out thinking they have good reasons for not being in a relationship. But you get to see them deal with these reasons once they start to communicate. I listened to the audio version and it was well done.

 

View all my reviews Unscathed (A Catharsis Novella)Unscathed by Luna David
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is short but packs a lot in. Lachlan seems to be there at just the times Maddox needs him the most. Their relationship moves fast but their history makes it feel just fine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment