Sunday, December 17, 2023

Week 50, 2023

 

Scrooge You! (Christmas Falls #9)Scrooge You! by Brigham Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this final book in the Christmas Falls series. I think Joel and Hayden have a great meet cute. It was also interesting to see Hayden’s thought process and he really begins to examine what his dreams and goals really are. And to see Joel making sure he has a plan was very sweet. I also love solving the mural mystery that has run throughout the series. I received an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest review.

View all my reviews Ally's Christmas Daddy (West Coast Daddies #1)Ally's Christmas Daddy by Kate Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel like Luke finds Ally at just the right time. She is at a low spot and he is there to help her through but she also finally ready to look at her feelings. This is a sweet daddy.girl story and a fun holiday read.

 

View all my reviews The 12 Kittens of ChristmasThe 12 Kittens of Christmas by Amy Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a fun and whimsical holiday story with a not such a meet cute as I will just be part of your life now moment. It was fun to see Killian just get moved along with all the drama. I also like all the wonderful people that are a part of their lives that make sorting out kittens so much easier. If you need some humor with just a few moments were you might get upset at bad people being mean to animals this is the Christmas read for you. #CMCon24

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: Ozzy's SecretA Little Christmas: Ozzy's Secret by Wendy Rathbone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story starts with a dramatic beginning. Trent must come to the rescue of a boy in trouble. It seems it is all about the rescue but as this story progresses it becomes clear that they are both being rescued in their own ways.


 

View all my reviews Christmas in His Arms (Dallas Debutantes)Christmas in His Arms by Cynthia D'Alba
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a second chance romance. Years ago Rock did what he thought was best. Now come chance encounters give them a push. It becomes clear that both of Rock and Mae have come to some incorrect assumptions based on their own life views. This story was a great little Christmas story. I listened to the audio version which was nicely done.

View all my reviews Fillion: A Daddy Boys StoryFillion: A Daddy Boys Story by Sean Michael
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes you just need friends to make things happen. In this short story Rome shows up just in time to give Fillion more than a massage.


 

View all my reviews Christmas Secret (Soul Sisters at Cedar Mountain Lodge, #14)Christmas Secret by Violet Howe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There are several surprises in this installment in the series. I love the surprises that both Robert and Maddie have. There is also other secret revealed that is a real life change. Another special Christmas story. #CMCon24

 

View all my reviews Mission: Nutcracker (Inspector Davidson Mysteries #2)Mission: Nutcracker by Cecilia Dominic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked this up because of the Christmas theme. I hadn’t read the first book in the series so even though I didn’t understand a few things with the past reference it was easy to follow the plot in this story. There was so much action and surprises. I love how Fiona is allowed to be a strong character and you can see how smart she is. If you love steampunk with mystery and adventure this book would be a good choice to add to your holiday book pile. I listened to the audio copy and it was well done.

View all my reviews A Little Christmas! Blaine's SecretA Little Christmas! Blaine's Secret by Brina Brady
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a sweet story that features not one but two couples. Best friends are looking for boys at the same time two friends are looking for daddies. It is a perfect match. This story also features some surprises. This story is a very special story of four men getting just what they need. I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews

So far this month I've really been enjoying Christmas stories.  I have been happy to do more ARC's for Neon Rainbow.  I've also been working on trying to earn more points for the Coastal Magic Reading Challenge.  #CMCon24. #CMCon24ReadingChallenge.  I can't believe we are only two months away from the Convention.  

It has been so much fun to be part of the Coastal Magic Convention Community.  They have a news report every Monday.  They also have different videos to help you get to know some of the authors.  There is also a month group read.  In fact tonight I'll get to chat with Amy Lane about The 12 Kittens of Christmas.  I've also been lucky enough to win different items like ebooks.  This week I recieved a Tower of Chocolate from Cathryn Marr.  


No comments:

Post a Comment