Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Week 51, 2023

 

Ruby (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #3)Ruby by Rose Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is part of series by different authors but I was able to enjoy this story as a stand alone. I can’t image how hard it would be to set off for a new life like Ruby. I like how you learn more about both of their pasts as the story unfolds. There is some adventure and misunderstandings on the road to a future. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews The Christmas Mac-n-Cheese MysteryThe Christmas Mac-n-Cheese Mystery by M.A. Innes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how their meet cute is a really fun club based on such a great food item. I like how Ruslian is able to lead his adult life without needed help. Dante is a good fit and there is a great balance in their building relationship. This was a fun holiday story.

 

View all my reviews Weddings, Christmas, and Such: Holiday Stories from Granby (Granby Knitting Series)Weddings, Christmas, and Such: Holiday Stories from Granby by Amy Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this collection. I would have been happy just visiting with old friends but it was exciting to meet a new couple. There story is so moving. Their way into the Granby family is a bit dramatic. I really hope someday to hear more from these two as they lead their best life. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Daddy's Little Christmas ListDaddy's Little Christmas List by Della Cain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really like the fun way these two really start a relationship. They had both seen each other but Edwin finding the list really gets things moving. This two were such a good match for each other.

 

View all my reviews His Christmas ConundrumHis Christmas Conundrum by A.W. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Trevor is in a hard place but doesn’t know how to get out of it. And along comes his friend with a really wild suggestion. I love how from the minute Milo and Trevor meet both of them are drawn together. It was a really fun holiday romance.

 

View all my reviews Blue Blood Meets Blue Collar (The Renaud Brothers, #1)Blue Blood Meets Blue Collar by Cynthia St. Aubin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is a lot of emotion packed into this romance. A change meeting years ago seems if it was just a blip but life throws a curve when Cosma is in Remy’s world. There is a lot of misunderstanding and harsh words. This was not a quick and easy romance but the ending is very satisfying. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Simon and the Christmas Spirit (Victorian Holiday Hearts, #1)Simon and the Christmas Spirit by Summer Devon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This story had a different vibe. It really has a happy for now ending which isn’t my favorite way to end a story but it seemed pretty accurate to the time period.


 

View all my reviews The Holiday ExperimentThe Holiday Experiment by Rhys Everly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun holiday visit to Mayberry Holmes where the only action is kissing and denying feelings. This was a sweet romance of people figuring out what they really want and need in life. I also love how all the rest of the friends figured things out before Enzo and Carson. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews Reindeer Games: a Planet Fantasy storyReindeer Games: a Planet Fantasy story by Sean Michael
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A short little story of Comet getting his best Christmas wish.


 

View all my reviews Planes, Trains, and HurricanesPlanes, Trains, and Hurricanes by Eli Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story was an impulse buy and was a wonderful surprise. I love the way Remy and Joe are thrown together and are thrown from one adventure into another. I love the whole plot of the story but as a resident of Florida I hope we never have a major hurricane for Christmas. Also I was driving on I-95 during a storm last summer and ended up at a LaQuinta in Georgia so I could picture where they were.

View all my reviews

While Christmas has past my holiday reading will continue.  There were so many great new books this year.  

I can't believe there is only 2 more months to Coastal Magic Book Convention.  And I have one more month of the reading challenge.  I don't think I'll make my point goal but I did pretty well and had a lot of fun.  And it's not too late to come along.  Click here for more Coastal Magic Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment