Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Review: Georgia Heat


Georgia Heat
Georgia Heat by Shannon West and Remy Devereaux

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really battle with the rating on this between 3 and 4. Mark really makes me angry pretty much through the whole story. He seems like a user and has trouble being honest about himself. He has cheated on his wife emotionally because he already clearly knew how he felt about himself before he even married her and then cheats physically with Jake and other men he encounters. He is also cheating on Jake in way by admitting he felt something special from the first encounter but continues to be with his wife and others. I mean they hook back up because Mark is coming in looking for a one-night stand. I could tell his feelings for Jake were real and that sort of redeemed him a bit in my eyes but to the end he still seems to be so much more about himself and his feelings and his convenience than concern for Jake and what he's needs and wants might actually be. You hope with time Mark can relax and just let the relationship develop but a part of me kind of hopes Jake moves on to someone who will love him more unconditionally.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment