Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: Hernando Heat


Hernando Heat
Hernando Heat by Tymber Dalton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really loved the love story between all three characters. It was interesting to see the interaction between the characters and the way there were interconnected to the the bad guy. Their feelings seemed very real and possible.

Some people commented that they didn't think that their acceptance was really possible but knowing how wild Florida has really been I don't find that as hard to believe. My the late 1800's Florida's coasts were full of Northern investors building railroads and resorts but Florida's interior was still pretty rough and wild. Florida's real history is full of real characters and I could easily picture these characters fitting right in.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment