Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review: Love Slave for Two: Beginnings


Love Slave for Two: Beginnings
Love Slave for Two: Beginnings by Tymber Dalton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I haven't read the rest of the books of the series since I actually saw the ad for this one and decided to start the series at the beginning. Because I knew this was a prequel for a latter series of story I didn't expect it to be as fleshed out or to have as much of the relationship that you would expect from the main stories in the series. This was what I expected a quick peak at the past of the characters so that you can see their development in the rest of the series. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the rest of the books in this series. I think the whole point is to see that Tommy really had no strong relationship except his friendships and how strong that friendship colored his feelings on abuse. Tyler's exploration of his sexuality without fulfilling his need for relationship also molds him and makes him able to comprise for the sake of love.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment