Sunday, January 9, 2022

New Year Off with a Holiday Flair

 

The Geek Who Saved ChristmasThe Geek Who Saved Christmas by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love how this starts out as let me give you and hand. And then turns into so much more. Their relationship builds as they spend time together and it feels wonderful and natural. I also like that both men worried that the other one was just in it for the moment. I love the way this story turns out.

View all my reviews Fairy DaddyFairy Daddy by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this story and I'm glad I knew going in that there was another book coming out. This story focuses on the building relationship between Gray, Rev, and Chris. They are exploring their interests and each other. I like that there is hope at the end of the story that something may work out for these three.
I listened to the audio version and really enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Baby and the Panther (Shifter Rescue #2)Baby and the Panther by Victoria Sue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like the idea that these two men know the truth but Marco is all about keeping everyone else safe. There is so much in this story and only part of it centers around the relationship to the main characters. In fact even their relationship is brought along by the things happening around them. There are some really tense moments in the story. It keep me on the edge of my seat until the end.
I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews One Trick Pony (Clyde's Corner #3)One Trick Pony by Eli Easton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love all the feels in this story. I love how these two men in some ways seem to see themselves as less than and not worthy. But the beauty of the story is that each brings out the best in the other. I also like the fact that Henry is already in the business of reinventing himself before Micah or anyone else comes along. I also like the idea that towns people are real as in some of them want to see you as a better person and others will never change. I also love how the dramatic crisis isn't what brings them together it just enhances what was already starting.
I listened to the audio version and it was very well done.

View all my reviews The Christmas Oaks (Laurel Holidays #1)The Christmas Oaks by V.L. Locey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is full of strong emotions. You have the opportunity to think about the effects of both how rejection as a teen can effect a person and the invisible wounds of veterans. Both men connect in a large way but have to deal with the baggage they both brought to the cabin. I loved the ending it was wonderful and satisfying. It wasn't your usually light Christmas fall in love story but a story of recovering and the hard work it takes to move forward.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment