Sunday, January 30, 2022

Week 4 - Reviews

His Boy to Hold (Naughty or Nice Season Two)His Boy to Hold by G.R. Lyons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the how as the reader we can see the irony in the story as they two men come together. I really love the relationship between these two. I also loved Everett's brother Laurie and hope some day he gets his own story. This was a wonderful story of two men meant to be together.

View all my reviews

I also read the Bonus Scene that is available at the end of the book and it was a wonderful wrap up to the story.  You see how well their new life together is working.  You can also see that things aren't going as well for the "bad guy".


Daddy ClausDaddy Claus by A.W. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like the simple way that Donny and Grant get together. They just seem to be made for each other and are a good fit. Donavan knows himself and can take care of himself but yet having a Daddy makes his life so much more. Grant is a great and caring man and is ready to give Donny what he needs.

View all my reviews Gifted (Hammer Club Book 44)Gifted by Sean Michael
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the fact you can see that both Brett and Tuck have been someone interested in the other person. I also love how Oliver steps in to make the meet up happen. These two are well suited for each other. This is a kinder, gentler couple but it fits them so well. This was a fun Christmas story. I happy to see the Hammer Club back and am very satisfied with the Hammer 2.0 reboot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment