Sunday, January 28, 2024

January 22 - 28, 2024

 

The Year of Cecily (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1)The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cecily has big plans for taking charge of her life. I love all the ways it seems to be going off track. Jeffery’s never stop thinking about her and wanting a second chance. The fun is when these two paths cross. Great romance over some bump and family filled roads. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews Deadly DeliveryDeadly Delivery by Jeanne Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There was a lot of suspense built into this short story. So many pieces have to come together to save the day. I like what a strong woman Diedre is. #CMCon24


 

View all my reviews The Syndicate WarsThe Syndicate Wars by Sabine Barclay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a great introduction to several interlocking series. This was a new author to me and it is well written. And while I don’t think I would enjoy these “mafia” style stories this was a great way to try them out. And if you like dark romance I think you would really enjoy these series. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Freakin' Days (The Tale of Bryant Adams, #1)How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Freakin' Days by Megan O'Russell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun look at everything that can go wrong when you find something that doesn’t belong to you. Poor Bryant’s life changes in an instant. They story also ends with the promise of more adventures to come. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Take Me if You Dare (Birthday Dare #1)Take Me if You Dare by Nina Crespo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the back and forth between Ethan and Jasmine. They are both afraid of what They are feeling. I think the birthday dare was a great way to bring them together. #CMCon24

 

View all my reviews The Lone Wolf's Wish (Sedona Pack #0.5)The Lone Wolf's Wish by Lisa Kessler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story has several plot twists for a shorter story. I love the fact that Shane and Piper find each other. I can’t wait to read more of this series. I listened to the audio book and enjoyed it very much. #CMCon24
 

View all my reviews Last Stop (Sighted #1)Last Stop by Jessica Cage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Josephine seems to be living an ordinary life on the edge of her dreams. But that’s when things take a giant turn into the weird zone. This story ends with the beginning of a whole new life for Josephine. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Her Christmas WishHer Christmas Wish by Karmen Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a short holiday story with an old crush. Rocky is surprised by her sister’s surprise but she’s taking action. There is lots of sweet love a holiday reunion that goes well. #CMCon24

 

View all my reviews Knock Out: A Billionaire's Club Story (The Billionaire's Club: New Orleans Book 1)Knock Out: A Billionaire's Club Story by Mallery Malone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bas is fighting for another chance and Rennie is fighting her feelings. This story has an emotional punch as they both learn to understand each other better. This is a short but really satisfying story. #CMCon24

View all my reviews

The Struggle is Real 

I've been trying really hard to get my Coastal Magic Reading Challenge to the next level.   I might not making but I'm going to have a lot of fun reading anyway.  If you would like to join me at the Coastal Magic Convention or to watch for the information for next year's Reading Challenge check out the Coastal Magic Website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment