Monday, January 15, 2024

January 8 - 14, 2024

 

The Five-Day ReunionThe Five-Day Reunion by Mona Shroff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the fact that they didn’t just end up back together easily. There was a lot of work and communication that had to happen. It made the ending very satisfying. I listened to the audio version and it was really well done. #CMCon24

 

View all my reviews Five Minutes Longer (Enhanced World, #1)Five Minutes Longer by Victoria Sue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is so much action in this story. Talon is strong in enhanced ways but we also see how much strength Finn has as well in his character. There have so much they need to work through personally as well as in their work lives. I love the fact that the romance does seem to be working out. I listened to the audio version and it was well done. #CMCon24

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: Oscar's SecretA Little Christmas: Oscar's Secret by Jena Wade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The backstory of how Oscar gets his new home is a little bittersweet. I like how in this story it’s the daddy who is a bit insecure. The ending is sweet and happy. If you are looking for a sweet, low angst story this would be a good pick.

 

View all my reviews A Daddy for Christmas: RyuA Daddy for Christmas: Ryu by Layla Dorine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sweet story of a grumpy daddy and a sunshine boy brought together. It seems to be a mistaken delivery that works out so well for both of them. There are some wonderful friends we also get to meet in this story.

 

View all my reviews Gambling MenGambling Men by Amy Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I like the way the story develops as we also see glimpses of how they got where they are now. I love Jas’s back story. Quent seems so pleased with the start of their relationship. They poker analogies were often a way to get insight of the characters. I listened to the audio version and it very well done. #CMCon24

View all my reviews A Little Christmas! Travis's Secret: An MM Age Play Christmas Daddy RomanceA Little Christmas! Travis's Secret: An MM Age Play Christmas Daddy Romance by Aria Grace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was wonderful that Travis’s one moment of being brave enough to go to the club is the start of something special. I also really like the calm way Jared handled each situation as it comes up. It really helped keep Travis from being overwhelmed.
 

View all my reviews A Daddy for Christmas: BrightonA Daddy for Christmas: Brighton by T.L. Travis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sad moment for Edward turns out to be something very special for both men. It was fun to watch Brighton discover all the things he wanted in a relationship. They are such a great pair.

 

View all my reviews Bailey (A Daddy For Christmas)Bailey by A.W. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story has a great buildup to the start of their relationship. They are well suited for each other. The big reveal scene is adorable. Another great holiday read.

View all my reviews


I'm making a race to get as many points as I can toward the Coastal Magic Reading Challenge for 2024.  There are two more levels to reach.  The first goal I will need about 30 point and 70 for the final level.  I don't think I'll make it to the top but I will try my best.  And I'm already looking forward to next year.  #CMCon24. #CMCon24ReadingChallenge

If you want to join me for all the fun check out 

http://CoastalMagicConvention.com/registration

No comments:

Post a Comment