Monday, April 2, 2012

Review: By His Rules


By His Rules
By His Rules by J.A. Rock

My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Not sure what happened but that should be 5 of 5 starts.  Off to fix it at Good Reads.

Aiden is so sure of what he needs and even though he feels some kind of attraction to the guy in the bar he falls for Scott's allure and gets drawn into a dangerous situation. I love that he got himself out but then he seems to just be stuck. I love how his friends are there for him and do their best to help. Scott has such patience and strength to help Aiden even when it gets tough.

It was interesting to see domestic discipline from a m/m point of view and as part of a darker story. I also appreciate the way that the story has a happily ever after but you can tell that the relationship is still very much a work in progress.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment