Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Home Again


Home Again
Home Again by Cardeno C.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This story has a big emotional punch. I love the writing style as well. Often when books have flashbacks it can be confusing as to when we are in the story. The very clear set off of Noah's Present and Clark's Past makes it easy to jump from one time period to the other. The back story is really necessary to explain all the feelings and emotions that make up the present but its done is such a way that the story continues to move forward. When Noah realizes why he's lost the last three years of his life it rocks him and he is so thankful that Clark is with him. It helped me to know that Clark was coming back anyway and not just because of the accident. Just when I thought everything had been dealt with the story had one more surprise twist that was completely unexpected. Story kept me engaged until the very end.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment