Sunday, May 20, 2012

Review: Liv's Journey: The Journey Series Book One


Liv's Journey: The Journey Series Book One
Liv's Journey: The Journey Series Book One by Patricia Green

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really couldn't decide between and 4 and 5 so its really more a 4.5. Liv is dealing with all kinds of internal issues and trust is hard for her. Trey likes what he sees but he also has to know that Liv is willing to be what he needs. The blackmail was really a good catalyst to really get them talking about everything. I really liked that both of them knew that they had to take a long look at themselves and what the other person brought to the table to find out if they could make it work. Neither one comprised on their needs. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment