Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Irish Rising


Irish Rising
Irish Rising by Marie Rose Dufour

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I got this book as a member of the Book Club and I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought from the description a bit more "paranormal" activity which isn't my first choice of reading material but it wasn't really there expect in the idea of the legend of Duncan's family and their mermaid blessing. Kim has been writing romance but not living it and Duncan just pushes all her buttons from the first moment. They really connect but when a poor turned phrase sends her into panic flight it seems as if everything as ended. The only thing I would like to know more about at the end of the story is the house across the street. This was a great read and I love getting surprises in my book club offerings.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment