Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Contractual Obligation


Contractual Obligation
Contractual Obligation by Tymber Dalton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This one a bit of everything I love in the books I read. There was some guy love, a dash of domination, a splash of spanking, mix-up menage, and a hard to believe happily ever after. And to top it all off it takes part in a part of Florida I'm familiar with. It was fun to read a place or road mentioned and be able to picture it immediately.

I don't think I can fully explain why I really loved this one and what made it so different from other menage story lines.

So stop here if you don't want a spoiler*******
What really made this story different was that unlike other manege story line I've read in the past. In most of the stories I've read either all the players seem to come together altogether at the beginning or you have a couple who decide they want to add a third to their mix. But in CO Doug and Tate have a relationship. Doug breaks it off for the sake of the job. Then he ends up in a relationship with Harper. Then Harper finds out about Tate and sends Doug away to give her thinking room. Then Harper and Tate form a relationship. It was interesting to me to see three separate relationships blend into the perfect triad. It made the blending all the more special because you could tell that everyone really loved each other separately as well as part of a unit.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment