Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Daddy, Daddy and Me


Daddy, Daddy and Me
Daddy, Daddy and Me by Sean Michael

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Actually 4.5. While I really enjoyed I can't say it would be on favorite of all times list but close.

This was such a sweet story. This is the first non-Hammer story I've read by Sean Michael so I wasn't sure what to expect. I could tell from the description that it would be different. I've always loved romance story with kids and this one didn't disappoint. Donny enters Jeff life as it is coming apart at the seams and his steady calm presence seems to set stage for their soon budding relationship. They are just seem to be made for each other. I also liked the fact that the kids were really a central part of the story and not just sort of minor characters to the story. A lot of romance with kids seem to be the kids bring the couple together and then sort of become minor characters Kimmy and Robbie also are a big part of the story. So not only are Jeff and Don form a true partnership all four of them form a real family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment