Friday, January 13, 2012

Review: A Lesson in Passion


A Lesson in Passion
A Lesson in Passion by Jennifer Connors

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This story started out confusing because you knew there was to be sometime of switch and I kept waiting for it happen when all the strange vacation stuff was happening and then it didn't happen. When it finally it did it came as a surprise. I loved the story line of Ginny and Ian a modern girl in her mind but a book character in her body.

Stop here if you don't want to read a spoiler ****** It was an a wonderful story but frankly the ending left me feeling disappointed. I know that this book is supposed to be part of a series and it because clear with the preview of the next book at the end of this one that Ginny "leaps" in a Sam Becket (Quantum Leap for non-nerds) kind of way but instead of righting past wrongs hoping each leap would be the leap home - she seems to be learning new lessons about love. I'm not sure if I want to continue the series or not. Just like the ending of the Quantum Leap series left me a bit sad that he never got home. I think if I knew for sure there was a happily ever at the end I might try more of the series but not knowing for sure makes me hesitate.

I might come back to more of the series when I get my TBR list whittled down a bit.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment