Friday, January 27, 2012

Review: Sex Doll


Sex Doll
Sex Doll by Sapphire Scott

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Did you ever finish a book that made you wonder how did that end up in my library. This is one of those stories. I was expected a more of a one on one domination. This story was really more about being used and liking it. If that's your kink I have no problem with but I found the story just a bit disturbing. I have read others that seemed that way but they seemed to turn around in the end but this one was pretty stark to the end. Rebecca comes to work after the death of her father and is met with resentment and hostility. This touches something in her that needs to be not only submissive but humiliated as well it seems.

There were also a few things I found a bit hard to believe and that don't fit with what I've come to enjoy in a good erotic BDSM story of safe, sane, and consensual. There was a lot of unsafe sex with known and unknown partners. Situations involving heavy play with a total stranger with no negotiation and no safe word. And while Rebecca supposedly has a safe word at the factory the few times she tries to use it she is no position to be able to. Finally, just the fact that everyone in the factory is getting on with the action even in a small work force of 75 seems way over the top.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment