Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Surprised to Know

"What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?"


Well I think the most obvious would be that I like to read romantic erotica and have a whole secret identity to support this habit.  I think the rest of the stuff would be pretty much common knowledge stuff that is used for party icebreakers.  Stuff like I'm a Florida native, I saw real snow for the first time at the age of 44 and I had to fly to Norway to do that, I have five kids, I homeschool, and other stuff like that.  I never ran wild in my youth. I didn't have a garage band.  Nothing exciting.

Okay, maybe something that people don't know is that when I was younger I wanted to grow up and mom and have six kids.  I also wanted to be a teacher.  At one time I considering going into the air force.   So how did that turn out.  I did grow up.  I have 5 living children and 1 that was born into heaven for a total of 6.  I ended up teaching my own children.  I gave up on the air force but I have a child who is considering it.  So maybe that's the most interesting thing about me is that the dreams of my childhood actually came pretty close to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment