Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review: Taming the Brat


Taming the Brat
Taming the Brat by Sean O'Kane

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Wow this one a bit different from what I expected from the description when I bought it. I expected it would be a bit darker but wasn't ready for how dark, twisted, and non-consensual the story started out to be. The premise seems simply enough a British gentleman who prefers the women he works with to be very submissive and able to take a bit of pain meets up with an American man who has a brat for a daughter. You start out feeling for this poor dad and wondering how he could have let things get to this state. Sam the dad asks Al to take his daughter in hand and bring her to a state of obedience. From the there the tale because darker and somewhere along the line you realize there is a whole other agenda at play besides the stated on on the surface. But in a real twist, despite all that happens the story takes yet another unexpected turn.

So while this was a bit more than I usually enjoy and parts made me uncomfortable the ending almost makes it worth getting through the rest of the story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment