Monday, January 2, 2012

Review: Under the Lash


Under the Lash
Under the Lash by Carolyn Faulkner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed the story of Cassie and Anjel. I appreciate that this story was very unique and not like a lot of other "spanking" stories. This one was dark with a pirate who acted well like a pirate. And a young lady who while confused by her physical reaction still acted afraid and there was no instant love match like you see in so many other ravaging pirate tales. While this story is not super long it packs a lot of plot and emotion into the 120 pages by my Nook's count. I really loved the development of Anjel as a character and to see his true moral fiber both when doing something you thought was horrible to something very sweet and of the two Anjel was the much stronger character to me (no pun intended.) This was a great book and a wonderful way to start the new year off.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. Doesn't sound like somethign I'd like to read tho. But at least this way, I know what I like and don't. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete